Children Based Services & Programs
If any of the services below are of interest to you and you would like additional information please click on any of the blue links below and you will be directed to the appropriate pages
- Mental Health Programs
- Child Abuse Prevention and Treatment (CAPTS): Services for children at risk of child abuse and neglect, their families, relative caregivers, foster parents, and the community. This program includes therapeutic services such as PCIT, Parenting Education, Anger Management, and Life Skills.
- Mental Health Services for children under the age of 18 (SOC): Mental health services for children 18 years or younger who are negatively impacted by diagnosable mental disorders
- Family Visitation and Support Center: Monthly interactive and observational visits for children and parents to provide skills for successful reunification.
- Kids 1st: Services aimed to increase early childhood social competence and decrease the development of disruptive behavior; also offered to caregivers/parents of children who have disabilities or special needs
- Private Pay Counseling: Can be in a individual, couple or family setting
- Private Pay Parenting Education: A 12 week parenting education class
- SafeCare/DR Program: Case management and Parenting training for parents with children ages 0-5
- Non-Mental Health Programs